2019 SPRING SESSION DETAILS *SCROLL DOWN FOR SCHEDULE*
- March 4-May 30 (Monday classes end June 10 due to holidays and Young Child classes end June 17.)
- Class fees vary according to class. Please click "Enroll Now" below to be taken to the registration site which lists all fees. Please note, there is a registration fee in addition to the cost reflected in the "price" column once you click through to the online enrollment site.
- Please keep in mind, fees include registration, tuition for 12 (15 for Young Child), and amazing home materials!
- Classes meet once a week and are 45 minutes in length
- Adult participation is required in all classes except for "Cities!" and "Young Child 2 & 4"
- All classes are taught by Kelly Esposito-Broelmann, Licensed Maestro Kindermusik Educator and Owner of Kelly's Music Corner
- Click on the "ENROLL NOW" button below to be taken to online registration
Some important things to keep in mind...please read below!
- The "price" column does not include the registration fee, so the
total cost is the cost indicated in the "price" column along with the
registration fee of $20 ($15 for those of you who are re-enrolling)
- Every time you re-enroll in a KM class with us, you receive a $5 discount off of the registration fee
- If you have a credit card saved in your file, the system will automatically charge your card for the deposit (registration
and materials) within 24 hours of your enrollment. The deposit is
non-refundable. Once your card is charged, I cannot undo it. If you
wish to make a payment in a different manner (in the studio, cash, or
check), please delete your card that is stored in your file!
- Our Spring Session classes fill up extremely quickly, so please enroll
before registration opens to the public if you'd like to guarantee a
spot in your first choice class!
- If you would like to arrange a
payment plan, please contact me. Payment plans are arranged on an
individual basis and include signing a contract and having a credit card
on file in the studio with me (NOT in your account online) which will
be charged on specified dates that both parties (you and me) agree to.